Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Change

What compels someone to do something exactly like someone else? What is the drive to try and be the same person? Admiring someone and become that person are two totally different things. Being blind to realize it is something entirely different as well. When you have become so blind to people around you and the things you used to care about, something needs to change. When you have copied everything left to copy, whats left in life? When you come down from your high up mountain living a dream that has taken you no where, what is left? When you have changed to the point of someone who grew up with you can no longer see the person they once knew. Something needs to change. I wish i could help. I wish there was something i could do. I wish that there was something that someone could do to bring you back to life. But I have a feeling that you're lost for ever. No longer will I see your smiling face or hear your witty comments. You're not dead, just changed. I guess like the world, only somethings change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment